Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Opportunities

On Sunday I had a pleasant conversation with Gaiter Tee the Head man over at a growing comicbook studio https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rotten-Apple-Studios/121211237902991. He's been whispering in my ear of both doing a comic version of MFLI:The Husband and revitalizing The Misfits. The Misfits was my online webcomic featuring an all female team with major superpowers. Those who have read my work know that I write visually as I started with comic book scripts. So I pose the question to my readers and friends. Would you like to see MFLI: The Husband as a comic written and pencils by Me? Would you be interested in seeing The Misfits completed? For those of you who have not seen the misfits www.themisfits.thecomicseries.com 


Progress report.

MFLI: The Machine - Word count: 7019
The Violet Eclipse part 2- 1448

I've been a bit of a lazy the last few weeks, not that i have been uninspired, more that I've been distracted. It is getting closer to con season and I need to start thinking like a merchant instead of a artist. Time to start looking into cons and establishments for book readings and booths. As the old saying goes you have to spend money to make money. I understand now why writer get agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment