Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cold Days

Hello gang. Sorry about the delay in posting. I was stumped on what to write about this week. So I figured I'd wait until after I finished listening to Cold Days by Jim Butcher. Jim Butcher never seize to entertain, shock and surprise.  I'm not going to drop spoilers here. But if you like you like out of the box detective stories the Dresden files are the way to go. Jim Butcher definite took me on a journey I did not anticipate for this one and characters reacted different that i had guessed, which is all ways a good thing. The only sad part about the book is waiting for the next one, which who knows when we'll get that. Jim Butcher has declared he is diving into the steampunk genre after the completion and release of Cold Days and if you are like me, you're geeked by the thought.


In relation to cold days, I'm currently reading through MFLI: Kid as well as a story currently going by Nara for fellow writer and friend Odin. The idea being to have my book reread and adjusted by weeks end and sent for editing. We are looking at a January release on amazon for ebooks, if the sales do well, we will see about hard copies. The Violet Eclipse, my high fantasy series, I'm breaking up in a collection of novellas and will likely get a January release as well.

On a personal note I got a new job today!

No comments:

Post a Comment